Apr 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

I had a great first Easter! I woke up early Easter morning to see what the Easter Bunny had brought me. Colin found my basket for me, and boy did it have lots of cute stuff! My mommy was working the video camera, so I don't have a cute picture :(.
After church we went to Marmee and Poppy's house for lunch and to see what the Easter Bunny brought to their house. The Easter Bunny must love me a lot to make two special trips for me. Here I am playing on my play mat in my Easter dress.... don't my eyes look tired?
Daddy put me into some play clothes before he put me down for my nap. I had to wear my cute bunny ears before I went to sleep.
Jakob and Colin also really liked the bunny ears.
Here is my uncle Jake looking at his Easter basket...what a weirdo.
My favorite item from Marmee Bunny was "My first Dolly" I love her piggy tails!

No comments:

Post a Comment