May 11, 2009

Our first Mother's Day

My mommy loves me more than anyone in the world (she tells me so every day)! I was excited to love on my mommy extra on Mother's Day! I started off the day right by waking up at 7:00. Mommy decided to cuddle me with no clothes on after she changed my diaper..... she loves my silky skin and chunky features.
I'm a little embarrassed over these pictures, but mommy told me to relax and enjoy- fat rolls are only adorable for so long.....
Can you count the rolls?
After mommy was served a delicious Starbucks, she dressed us up for brunch. I did my best at brunch....but you can't honestly expect me to sit quietly for over an hour!!!
Mommy didn't care how I behaved, because Daddy was taking care of me :)
Here's Daddy and Uncle Jake in the background taking us babies home while my mommy stayed at the Chattanoogan for a little pampering. Mommy said it was the best day ever, and I'm glad because she's my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment