Jun 2, 2009

Bathing Beauty and Baseball Babe

Yeah for warm weather! I am so excited for the summer and all the fun it entails. I had my first swimming experience at Uncle Jake's on Memorial Day. Here I am attempting my best future full figured swim suit model pose.


Mommy tried to dip my feet in the chilly water, but I was not having it. After all, I didn't see her jumping in.

Chilling out with my baby cousin Joli on the patio is more my speed.

Mom decided to get a baby pool for me, hoping that the warmer water would better suit me (after all, I splash and have a blast in my bath every night.). Daddy dipped me in and....

I loved it! I splashed around for a good twenty minutes with my crazy brother Colin. The battery in mommy's camera was losing juice, so we didn't get the best pictures.... we did manage to get some good footage of Colin and I on the video camera though.

Another great thing about the weather has been Colin's baseball games! I am his biggest cheerleader. Here is am making my stink face because the other team scored.

Fear not- Colin played excellent defense at 3rd base. He made some great stops and tagged some of the boys from the Braves out.

He also smacked the ball each time he was at bat. I am really proud of how he did for his first year of baseball. He only struck out two times all season (he was MAJORLY bummed each time he struck out), and loved playing. We can't wait to spend the summer playing ball and swimming together.


No comments:

Post a Comment