Jan 23, 2009

4 weeks old!



Today is my 4 week birthday! I have had fun exploring my house, and can not wait for my mommy to stop being such a germ freak, and to let me get out and see what's going on in the real world. I have started smiling when my mommy and daddy talk to me (they think this is the best), and when they kiss on my neck. I am also doing a really good job of holding up my head and looking around. I promised mommy that now that I am 4 weeks old I am really going to start working on my sleeping schedule. Here are a few pictures of me enjoying tummy time on my mat from my favorite auntie Christina.


Here I am practicing lifting up my head.

Sparky wanted to join in the fun, but mommy wouldn't let him chew my toys.



After almost 2 hours of play time I couldn't take it anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Keeley, I wish I was there to snuggle you and your adorable chunky cheeks!! Love, Christina

    ReplyDelete