Jan 17, 2009

Some of my mommy and daddy's favorite pics!

Happy bath tub time! My favorite part is when my mommy washes my hair!


In my little lamb swing with my favorite t-shirt on!
Hanging out with Daddy in my ducky pjs


A sideways view of my crib- which I have not been sleeping in! I have been enjoying sleeping in mommy and daddy's room in the pack-n-play :)!
A few pics of my nursery



This is me being weighed by Miss. Sherry at the lactation center at 2 weeks of age. At my 2 days after discharge doctors appointment I weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz., this time I came in at 9 lbs. 1 oz. Mommy won the bet between herself and daddy- she guessed 9 lbs. 1 oz. on the dot- daddy guessed 9 lbs. even! Mommy was excited to receive a free starbucks after our visit.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I LOVE Shari!! Seriously, she has been a lifesaver for me with both boys. I have spent literally hours with her! Tell her you know me if you see her again!! :)

    ReplyDelete