Mar 25, 2009

The 3 B's- Baseball, Birthday, and Baptism


I enjoyed Colin's very first baseball tournament this past weekend. He is the only person on his team batting 1000. This is a picture of Colin and our ball collector Sparky practicing in the back yard. Mommy promises to get pictures at Colin's next game. She said she was preoccupied with keeping me happy at his last game.
We also enjoyed our Cousin Jakob's fourth birthday party on Saturday! 
Colin was daring..... he missed the bar every time, but had fun landing in the pit.

My mommy and Daddy had fun taking turns holding me while the other person played on the gymnastics equipment.
My daddy loves to wrestle with Jakob......
and cuddle with his princess.
I was Christened on Sunday. MOST of my favorite people in the world were able to be there. I wore my mommy and Aunt Christina's Christening gown. My Aunt Doe made it for my Christina when she was a baby. Of course, my Marmee did have to make some minor alterations to fit my chubby neck and arms in it. 
Mr. John wore me out! After I was sprinkled, and shown to the whole church I crashed in my mommy's arms!
Mr. John said I did such a good job. 
What a fun and busy weekend! My mommy wants to "chill out" with me next weekend, whatever that means..... 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeley- you look like a pretty little angel! We were sorry to miss your big weekend :(. My Mom said you rocked that dress as a mini skirt! Love, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete