Mar 18, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

My St. Patrick's Day..... well, it started off fine. My mommy, Marmee, and I took a nice shopping trip to the mall. My Marmee bought me two adorable outfits, and we even found Daddy a nice Duke t-shirt. Suddenly, in the Limited dressing room I could feel a rumble in my belly. I started to whimper a little, hopping to hurry my mommy along.... but she was to busy trying to find clothes to fit her "new shape." So I held it as long as I could......


and when I couldn't hold it any longer........
I exploded all over the place. The back of my "Kiss me I'm Irish" t-shirt was totally soaked! My mommy was all ready driving home, so I had to sit in it for a good 15 minutes. Now, I'm usually an angel, but I let her have it... I mean, I tried to warn her, didn't I?



Luckily, Colin was home ready to entertain me, and make me feel better. I know I'm new at this, but don't we dress up at Halloween?


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is priceless. I have many "poop blow out" pics, too. Welcome to Motherhood. :)

    ReplyDelete