Aug 27, 2009

8 months and oh so cute

August 26th was my 8 month birthday. I celebrated by spending the day with my Marms, Pops, and Jojo (Mommy and Daddy had to work that day :( ). So far, being an eight month old rules. I can do lots of new things, and I only have to take two naps a day now. I'm not crawling full speed yet, but will take a few crawls before deciding that I would rather sit back up. Here are a few of my "stats"
* I go to bed at 7:30 and wake up from 6:45-7:00. Mommy liked it when I went to bed at 8:00 better, but she likes to see me before she goes to work.
* I am eating stage 2 foods twice a day, for breakfast and dinner. I eat every bite, and usually want more.
* I weigh 21 pounds
* I can stand up while holding on to something by myself.
*My favorite toy is my Monkey right now, I love to chew his tail and drag him around with me all day. I also love playing with Kitchen utensils.
* I can say "dada" "hi" "Mama" and "dog" but not on demand.
*I wave bye bye and clap while saying "yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh" on demand.
* I play peek-a-boo
*I crack up laughing every time the ABC song comes on my Baby Einstein table.
* My favorite books are "Baby Faces," "Snuggle Puppy," "Where's Spot?" and "Butterfly Kisses." My mommy couldn't figure out how to underline the books, so she incorrectly put them in quotes.... haha.


I am into everything.... Here I am playing with bags, and torn paper from Colin's birthday.
Story time with My Marmee is my favorite!
I am a big girl drinking out of my sippy cup. Water is yummy!
My little cousin Joli and I are getting to play together lots while our mommies work. I am teaching her all kinds of new things.
I am still biting my lips.... I have all four of my bottom teeth, but mommy thinks I am working on my first top tooth!
Look at me! I'm standing up all by myself!


1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute!! She outweighs Benjamin, who only weighs 20lbs, 5 oz. LOL

    I can't believe how grown up she looks! :)

    ReplyDelete