Aug 22, 2009

Grass

One of my favorite pass times has become playing in the front yard. I love to breathe in the fresh air, see cars driving by, and pick grass. My pincer grasp has developed nicely, so those slippery little blades of grass are easy to pull out of the ground.
Once I choose a few special blades, I examine them carefully.
I like to show mommy what I found, she's always so proud of me.
After a hard ten or fifteen minutes of grass picking, I lay back and kick up my feet.
It truly is a hard life :)

2 comments:

  1. HA!!! Both my boys were kind of scared of grass when they first went outside. Benjamin still kind of is. He'll stay on the blanket, which is JUST FINE with me! Much easier than chasing him around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeley is beautiful, Lily loves to show her off to our family on this blog. My baby is 18 mos old now. They grow up way too fast. I know your enjoying every moment with your angel. Congradulations on your little miracle. We are proud of her too.
    Love, Kristen Smith and Lily Smith

    ReplyDelete