Jan 29, 2010

My room

     My one year photo shoot was fabulous! For the first time I really felt comfortable with Brittney's camera and didn't give it a blank stare every time it was in my face. Brittney really wanted to make my photo shoot special, so she broke up my session into two different days. The first day was a "mini shoot" at my house. Britt took pictures of me in my nursery, and some on the stairs (just because I love the stairs!). This was the first time since I was 3 months old that we had taken pictures in my room. The second day was at Brittney's house. We did more of a studio photo shoot there.
  
     Everything was perfect.

     Until my mommy recieved the text that Brittney could not retrieve the pictures that she had taken in my nursery off her camera. Brittney and mommy were heart broken. The upside was that it was just a mini shoot and it wasn't two hours of material that was missing. Mommy and Brittney decided that we would all get together again really soon to re-do those pics, so really it's all good.

    Know what's weird? After Brittney left my mini shoot, mommy made me stay in my little yellow cardigan and play in my room and even the play room a little longer. She wanted to try out her new camera, and just "play." Even though mommy's pics are not anywhere near as good as Brittney's, she is so glad that she has some to share from that day..... so here they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment