Jan 2, 2011

My birthday

Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday dear Keeley,
Happy birthday to me!

This has been my song of choice over the past week. Having a birthday the day after Christmas, and a party the next weekend isn't so bad, it just means that I am able to extend the festivities over a whole week! My actual birthday was a special day for Mommy, Daddy, and me! We were still kind of snowed in on my birthday so we took the day easy, and played with my toys.

I started the day off with "baby pancakes" and biscuits, because that's what I wanted :)


I helped daddy put my trampoline from Marmee and Poppey together. 


Then I jumped my little heart out :).


I was a little skeptical of my backpack at first, but now I LOVE it, and don't want to take it off. Same goes with the Elmo hands!


Sunday night we drove over to Marmee and Poppy's house for some pizza, cupcakes, and presents. Jakob and Joli joined us for the fun!


I got some cool Elmo toys, and 

a really cute outfit with shoes to match. Mommy is hoping that I will like these shoes as much as I love my red sparkly shoes :).


 Mommy and I were both surprised with a real shopping cart! It's awesome! 


We sang "Happy Bithday" and ate GiGi's to cap off the night! Joli and I were in a contest to see who could sing "Happy Birthday" the most.


Then mommy and I went home snuggled in bed and remembered the first time that we snuggled.


My birthday week was awesome! I went to pump it up to play with Colin and J&J, and had lots of play dates during the week! My Pancakes and PJ birthday party was a blast too- but I'll save it for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment