Dec 28, 2010

Last leg...

I know what you're thinking- chocolate pudding, right? Well, all I'm saying is I went #2 while taking my nap, and I kept calling for mommy and daddy to come and get me.  They said they didn't come right away because I had not been sleeping very long. When they didn't show up after a few minutes, I decided I had to find a way to entertain myself....


Funny, right? Mom and Dad didn't think so. Did I mention that I managed to keep my art work on the wall and my fingers without getting it everywhere? Now that's talent :)!


Joli decided to join me for a bath (I was already depooped) to clean up.


It was FINALLY time to open presents with my Marmee and Poppy.... 


Colin was excited to get busy too!


We started off taking turns opening one at a time, but it didn't last long. The boys were pros and ready to open quickly, while Joli and I wanted to open and play with each present as they were unwrapped.


All the kids got a pillow pet from Marmee and Poppy, and I must say they were a hit with us all! 


We all got WAY to much, and I was seriously overwhelmed with the volume of things to open. 
Two of my favorite gift are my trampoline (everyone loves it!) and my Easel. I love to jump and draw :)!


I wish my nap had not been cut short, because I was one sleepy baby.....


Christmas was magical and amazing this year! Happy birthday baby Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment