Dec 26, 2010

Christmas morning

Be good, and Santa will bring you presents....


I was very excited about all of the fun new toys Santa brought for Christmas!
I guess the amount of toys really show how good Colin and I have been this year :).

I loved everything, but Play-Doh was my first activity for the morning! I love playing with Play-Doh at school and my Marmee/Poppy's house, so I was SOOO excited to have it at my house now! The rules? One color at a time, and keep it on the table. I think I can handle that...


I am super pumped about all the great meals that I will be able to provide my family with now that I have a state of the art kitchen. I've already multitasked by talking on my kitchen phone while cooking, yes I'm that good.


Bubba got a lot of neat toys too! My favorite was his Georgia tackle dummy. 


Mommy had me include this picture of daddy and me opening my stocking because she said I looked so grown up.


Super, extra cool Christmas bonus- Snow :)! I will report more on the snow in my next post (because I have to break my Christmas into a few parts!). Mommy let me have a ring pop out of my stocking, it didn't leave my mouth often over the next hour....


....except when mommy on bubba made me laugh :)


Bubba and I got lots of cool presents from mommy and daddy too! I liked opening presents, it was the most fun part of the day!


Mommy and I are overwhelmed with all the Christmas Day pictures....so I'm sure we left some really cute ones out from our time at our house. Stay tuned for Christmas breakfast with my g-parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment