Dec 26, 2010

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas


After opening presents at my house, we headed over to M&P's house in the snow! We always have a super yummy breakfast on Christmas morning as a family. Jojo and I enjoyed eating our breakfast together with our new candy bibs from Marm.


Jakob was super pumped because Santa brought him a DSi. He was sure to explain to everyone that a DSi is WAY different than jsut a normal old DS.


My lovely grandparents spend a lot of time making our breakfast. 


Good old Uncle Jake always keeps us entertained with something hilarious on the computer.


Jojo and I waited patiently to open a present before I had to leave and go to another family gathering.


We were super excited to open up princess dishes to keep at Marmee and Poppy's house. We each got a set for our new kitchens too!


I wanted to hold all the pieces and play with them right away. 


The dishes were fun, but as soon as I realized that everyone else was heading outside to play in the snow, I was up and trying to put together a warm outfit.


Thank goodness Santa brought me a new furry hat! It was perfect! 


Here are two pictures of the kids with the snowman that we all (ok, well mostly daddy) built together.


Before I came in to dry off and head out, Jakob taught me how to make snow angels! It was fun, but WAY too cold!


Christmas with my Daddy's family is coming up next :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment