Dec 22, 2010

Twas the Sunday before Christmas...

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas from Keeley Claus! I've been channeling my inner Santa while taking my bath the last few weeks....


Mommy's been a little under the weather over the past week, so she missed going over to Marmee's house for our annual Christmas cookie making session. She was sad because there were no pics taken (ahem Marmee!), and I had the best time with my Colin, Jakob, and JoJo!

On Sunday Daddy, Colin, and I went to church without mommy. We did manage to take a few pics before leaving though...


 Colin and I tried to take a decent picture in front of the tree together, but it was hard...


especially with Sparkey jumping in the picture.


Hey there Henry.... glad you could join us for a family pic~



We just love each other so much, and wanted to show it with a big kiss....it had nothing to do with our Elf Henry watching.... :)


After church we picked up mommy and drove to Dayton to visit Big Granny for Christmas. JoJo and I were obsessed with the oranges! 


Instead of taking a serious and sweet picture with big Granny, we took a silly picture!

 JoJo wanted to be silly by herself :)


I just love my big brother...if you couldn't tell.


Big Granny's house was fun. I helped Granny open presents, and I was able to eat some super yummy food :)!


The day was lots of fun, and I was WAY tired on the way home. Mommy snapped a picture of Mr. Piggers sleeping on my head while I napped on the way home! 

Libby and Bryson came over that night for a spend the night party! We had lots of fun making reindeer food and ornaments!



Mommy even let me shake my own bag and eat it! I LOVE reindeer food :)!

We have continued to have a fun week with family and friends....I hope to blog some more about these memories tomorrow! Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment