Dec 23, 2010

Sparkly Dress

Wednesday night was our annual Well/Kellerhals/Mountjoy Christmas gathering. It is a known fact that my Auntie Katie and Auntie Beth dress like they are going out no matter what the occasion. My mommy thought it would be funny if we all put on fancy clothes and surprised the Wells!

Here's the outfit that my mommy and I came up with:


Sparkly shoes and a sparkly dress ( my mommy's tank top!) :)! I looked like a future Miss. America according to my daddy. 


The back of my dress was rigged with clear tape around the straps to make my "dress" fit, very classy :)


It cracked us up that the boys got into it! Poppy even wore a tux!


K&B were surprised, and definitely got a kick out of our outfits. They gave some "hard" faces in a picture with my daddy...


but showed their love to us and I think appreciated the fact that we were poking fun at them.


Here's a  picture of the crew minus Big Dave and Susan! (and the boys..they were already too busy playing to be a part of the E! photo shoot....)


We had a fun time, and I stayed up WAY past my bedtime! I hope we play a new trick next year, it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment