Dec 5, 2010

Henry the elf

Henry the elf has been making some mischief around our house, but occasionally he brings us things for being good. The other day we found him reading some Christmas stories in my dollhouse bookcase with a pair of pjs for Colin and me. I am hoping that Colin and I can stay in line so we get more gifts and nice things, rather than messes to clean up!


We had already planned to take some pictures with our Anita bracelets on that night, so mom said it would be ok for us to take them in our pjs!


I was so excited to wear my bracelet. I kept saying "cheese....bracelet" and holding up my bracelet for the camera.


Dad even set up the tri-pod to take a group shot of us for the arm band slide show. It took FOREVER to set it up and figure out how to do the self timer on the camera. Colin and I would do a lap around the house, sit down and smile, then do another lap while dad figured it all out! We ended up with a decent pic of all of us :)! (Well except Sparky and Piggers).  We love you Aunt 'Nita, and pray for you every day!





No comments:

Post a Comment