Nov 30, 2010

Lots :)

I am now a BIG 23 month old. I am talking up a storm and being such a big girl! I pooped in the potty the other day, and every day I wake up saying "poo poo in the potty." I am still learning to let Mommy and Marmee know when I need to use the potty, but I'm trying my best!

I've also learned another new trick-

apparently mommy and daddy don't like this one too much...

Colin's (well, I guess he's mine too) elf Henry came back on Thanksgiving :)! He brought us both an ornament for our trees because he saw us decorating them, how sweet! I can't wait to see the mischief and fun that he brings to our house in December! I will blog about our four Christmas trees soon, maybe next time?


Thanksgiving was different this year. Since Aunt Nita is in the hospital, we only had one Thanksgiving to attend. We went to my Big Granny's house in Dayton. I had fun running about with Miss Bella and playing with everyone at Big Granny's house. Mommy didn't get a ton of pics because the house was packed!

Daddy, Colin, and I got some fresh air before lunch because it was HOT inside Granny's house~


I wasn't feeling 100% ( I went to the doctor on Monday and found out that I had croup, so I was on my third day of steroids and cranky!), and I wasn't eating super well. My first real Thanksgiving meal consisted mostly of rolls and desert :).


Colin and I went back outside to work off our feast. He climbed the big tree and brought me leaves to pay with :).


Thursday night I was soooooo excited to put on some Christmas pj's and to look at the Christmas tree and all the lights! I kept saying "ohhhhh pretty."


Thanksgiving was complete on Sunday with a Woody family Thanksgiving at Shepherd with Anita Bug. We ate some yummy food and played together :)!



Braxton and I had fun playing with his toy puppy dog. I *might* have taken it from him a few times, and it's possible that I ran away with it so no one else could play with it...


Braxton didn't care, because he was busy being the center of attention! Daddy had fun coloring with one of his favorite little guys...

We all had a great day and visit with our favorite patient :)! Aunt Peggy got a group shot, and I would REALLY like to get a copy :)

I have yet another busy week, but I'm enjoying all of my fun activities and adventures!









No comments:

Post a Comment