Nov 21, 2010

WHEW...

Let me wrap up my past week as quickly as I can...
Wednesday we met up with my good friend Miss Brittney for a mini photo session. Mommy said she was calling it my 2 yr. session/Christmas card pics. Whatever mom....
Here's a little sneak peak:


Mommy LOVES the pictures! She was so proud of Bubba and me that she gave us each a BIG Lolly :).


We both kind of had it ALL over us by the time we made it home, but it was worth it :).


Thursday, I had another super fun day with my cousin Braxton! I like to mother hen him (mommy says a little too much). He is fun to play with, and he thinks that I'm hilarious! I hope we keep our play dates up!  Mommy took Braxton back to his house and then headed  to Atlanta to spend the night with his mommy (Aunt Nita) Thursday night. I had a spend the night party at my Marmee & Poppy's house! 

Mommy had to leave Aunt Nita kind of early on Friday morning so she could come get me and we could head to the Wilderness Resort with my family :).


Colin and Jakob spent most of their time riding down the big water slides, in the wave pools, and shooting hoops in the pool. Jojo and I spent most of our time in the two different kiddie pools with lots of fun toys and places to play.


Mommy only took her camera one time and just took a few pics. She said it was hard to get a lot of good pics because she was busy playing with me and she stayed wet!


Jojo and I would chant "Wanna go to water park" over and over again until someone would take us :). We absolutely LOVED playing in the water (hurry up Summer!).


 My favorite things to do were playing on the swings in the water, floating on my belly in the pool, and sliding down the kiddie slide all by myself.


I would climb the stairs, sit down, and slide all by myself over and over and over again! I probably went down this slide over 100 times!
I went down some larger slides on the other kiddie playground (it was REALLY big and had a lot of big kids on it, so I didn't like it as well- plus it dumped a BIG bucket of water over the top of the playground every 5 or 10 minutes. It freaked Joli and me out!).  I didn't like the bigger slides as well because I had to ride on them with an adult. Being the independent thing that I am, I didn't care for that.


I can't wait to go back to the water park again,


but really, I just enjoyed being with my family. We had fun hanging out in the room, and playing with one another.
Joli and I had lots of fun with some Thanksgiving stickers.


We had fun decorating each other's faces....


We also had fun reading books,


and coloring just like we do at home.


Of course the boys kept me entertained the WHOLE weekend, as always. We ran around and around, and enjoyed being silly with one another.


Thank you Marmee and Poppy for our fun weekend get-a-way!












No comments:

Post a Comment