Nov 2, 2010

Happy Halloween


My Halloween trick-or-treating extravaganza started off a little rocky. The Georgia/Florida game didn't quite turn out the way that we had hoped, so I eased my pain with a yummy pumpkin and cream cheese muffin. Mmmmmm.

I loved wearing my bumblebee costume (I basically wore it all week), but decided to share my antennas with Mr. Piggers for the night.

I had lots of friends and family come over to my house for some food and trick-or-treating.
Look at the adorable Miss Millie as a bunny and Miss Mia as Wonder Woman!

An equally cute Libby "Super Woman" Cline and Gabe come over to run around the neighborhood too.

I was sooooo excited that my little cousin Braxton and his Aunt Michelle (and family) came over. Doesn't he make the cutest duck ever?


Colin brought his friend Hayden over to hang out and tick-or-treat.


How awesome does Bryson look in his costume?


Austin's costume proves that you can make a hilarious costume out of things that are lying around your house. What a nerd! Oh, and don't forget the sassy little kitty Gracie behind him :).

The night was filled with lots of fun. I LOVED walking around the neighborhood at night. I didn't want mommy to hold me, and I didn't want to ride in my wagon. I wanted to walk.the.whole.way. I slowed mommy and me down from the group on occasion, but we made up time when they ran up to houses to trick-or-treat. You see, I didn't want to trick-or-treat, I just wanted to look at the stars and the moon and walk :).

When we got back to my house, I decided to put my antennas back on. Braxton was really into them, I wasn't so sure about him touching them.

Sunday was a fun day too! We went to church, and I was able to wear my Halloween MiMi Mouse dress! Mommy was excited because she didn't get to see me in it at Disney.


I enjoyed playing with the jack-o-lantern. The scary face that daddy carved is on the other side....I didn't like it!

Sunday evening we went over to Marm and Pops house for a little soup, grilled cheese, and goodies :). 
I was excited to see my Jakob and Joli since they were out of town Saturday night.


I just love MY Jakob. Doesn't he make a cool looking ninja turtle?


Jojo was a cute  basketball playing Monkey too!


I enjoyed cheering my mommy and daddy on to a corn toss victory over the undefeated Beth and Blake....

Love you Aunt Biffy, glad we were able to have some bonding moments Sunday :)! 

I'm thinking that mommy and daddy (maybe even Santa?) need to hook me up with some more dress up clothes. I'm a BIG fan. Hope you had a memorable and sweet Halloween :)!














No comments:

Post a Comment