Nov 13, 2010

So, life has continued to be a little crazy lately. Mommy has still been having spend the night parties with Anita every week. Last week mommy went to Atlanta twice, had a cheerleading competition, a fund raiser meeting, and she watched Braxton all day so Peggy could visit with Anita on her days off. That's not to mention the day to day stuff like grocery shopping, laundry, etc... I am telling you this so you will realize that mommy hasn't had a lot of time to help me jot down my thoughts and blog. 

Mom did manage to take a few pics of some random things that we've been doing lately.... like Braxton and me playing dress up (notice my sparkly red shoes? They are a MUST when I'm having a dance party). 


I think the brown hat with the blue pjs really brings out Braxton's blue eyes. I am sooooo going to be a stylist one day.


I've managed to be silly a lot lately.....

Oh! Oh! Some exciting news.... Grandma bought me some SUPER cute Elmo slippers last week. I've slept in them a few nights because I don't want to take them off- EVER. Marmee bought me these cutie pie Elmo pj's to match my shoes- I love them! This is me yelling "E-L-M-O!"


LOVE THESE HOUSE SHOES!


Today was a super fun day. I spent the morning with Aunt Peggy and Braxton at Zach and Nita's house. Mommy got me after I played for a little while and let me come hang out with her at the car wash for Aunt Nita.  Daddy took Libby and me to get lunch and play at McDonald's. We had sooo much fun! 



I love my Praying for Anita t-shirt and green arm band. They remind me to pray for Braxton, because he misses his mommy lots. And to pray for Aunt Nita every time I look at my arm band!  You can follow Anita's journey on prayingforanita.com, or "like" praying for Anita on Facebook.  Lots of people pray for them every day...hope you do too!


No comments:

Post a Comment