Dec 27, 2010

Christmas lunch

After breakfast we headed out to Aunt Cybils house for lots of fun with my family. Bryson and Colin drew each other's names in the cousin exchange, they gave each other a sweet hug once they opened gifts!

Colin and Grandma both look so beautiful (sorry Colin, but you are beautiful :) ) in this picture, I had to include it!


Daddy had his hands full, literally, with Libby and me :)!


It was so nice to have everyone in one house for a few hours (minus Stacia- we missed you soooo much Stacia! But we understand that some babies are born on/around Christmas.....*ahem*).


We were all beyond excited when the guest of honor arrived!


Doesn't my "Nina" look cute in her hat and scarf?


Mommy and I felt like Christmas was complete with our Anita Bug home for the day!


I couldn't wait to lay a big kiss on her!


While mommy and Anita were visiting, Addi and I were having fun dancing, and playing with the snowman.


We exchanged gifts with our cousins (thank you Lib for my baby) and watched Braxton, Zach, and Anita open special presents from everyone.


I just love my Braxy.....


I stayed up WAY past my nap time (3pm!) and was starting to show signs on being sleepy. Mommy and I both had a mini meltdown together. It made us both feel better!


This was one sleepy and sweet face! I was asleep almost instantly once in the car.

My final Christmas post is next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment