Dec 25, 2010

Twas the night before Christmas...

...and we had a fabulous time hanging out with some of our favorite family and friends! The Cole's came over to our house before heading out to their family get together so Mia, Millie, and I could exchange gifts and hang :).

Thank you Mia and Millie for the awesome cookie jar and cookies! You know me very well :)!


Millie is such a sweet pea baby. Mommy says she reminds her a lot of me when I was a little baby.


We headed over to Uncle Bryan and Aunt Sarah's house for dinner. Addi and I had fun running around acting silly and talking like big girls.


The boys did what boys do best- they watched sports on TV :)!


Present time was awesome! I got a really cute talking Elmo, Elmo tickle hands, a rocking chair, and dress up clothes!


I think everyone had fun giving and receiving gifts from each other. My happy birthday Jesus book talks about the reason that we give gifts is to show our love for one another, just like Jesus loves us! I like showing my love with presents!


Addi and I both got dress up clothes, and we were soooo excited to try them on and play!


Addi even had the perfect hair accessory to go with my princess outfit.


I ran all over the house showing off my new outfit and all of its cuteness...


eventually I tired and played some tunes for my cousins before it was time to go home and get ready for Santa. 


Christmas Eve was a lot of fun! Stay tuned for Christmas Day :).

No comments:

Post a Comment