Dec 14, 2010

Bubba's play

So, I know you're tired of me saying that I'm busy, but it's true! I've been here, there, and everywhere lately! I've also been a little under the weather the last few days. We are hoping that I'm on the upswing, because I really don't want to go back to the doctor this week! 

Bubba had a Christmas play at school! Daddy, Marmee, Poppy, and I went (mommy was with Aunt Nita) to support him! 

I was excited to read the program and see all the boys and girls who would be participating!


I enjoyed being a ham and keeping those around me entertained while we waited for the program to begin. 


Daddy had to walk around the crowd and stick his head out of a side door to get a picture of Colin. I wanted to know where Bubba was during the play, but it was a packed house and super hard to find him! 


I'm hoping that I will have some more opportunities to blog while my mommy and daddy are home for Christmas break. Mommy only has ONE more day of work until January :)! Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment