Mar 26, 2010

15 months of fun!

That's right folks, I've been enjoying running the Mountjoy household officially for 15 months now! I am constantly growing and changing. See-



I was feeling very loving today, giving Sparky a kiss,

and all my favorite animals love.


Here are a few fun things about me at the ripe old age of 15 months:
  • I have eleven teeth, but number twleve is fast on its way.
  • I am slimming down and starting to look more and more like a toddler (tears for mommy). I went to the doctor last week due to a virus and weighed 24lbs. with a wet diaper and jammers on!
  • I am wearing 18 month pj's and 18-24 month clothing. I have a few 2T t-shirts, but they are a little long in the arms.
  • My must-have item for naps and "hard days" is my pigers.
  • I have a really fun sense of humor. I like it when people laugh at me, and enjoy being called funny.
  • My hair is really growing. Not sure how long we will go without a trim yet.
  • I sat rear facing as long as I could stand it. I am officially forward facing  and LOVE IT!
  • My favorite foods include: goldfish, yogurt, blueberries, and anything sweet that an adult is eating.
  • I am consistently taking one nap a day.
  • Sesame Street is starting to intrigue me. I especially like Elmo's World.
  • If I am outside I am happy.
  • Mom tells me I am super smart. Far advanced for my age :).
  • Animals of any kind are my favorite.
  • I am repeating lots of new words, and growing up so fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment