Mar 13, 2010

I'll fly away....

to not so sunny Tampa, Florida! While the weather was less than perfect, the time spent with two of our favorite girls ( and a little bit of Mr. Tim) was great!
 This is why I love them:





They are sooooo silly!


I was REALLY good on the plane ride down and back, mommy asked me really nicely to be on my best behavior.


Life at the Killgoar family Casa was fabulous. LOTS of yummy food, fun, and friends!



Our first full day started off a little shak y when our plans to to visit the Zoo were spoiled with rain. Have no fear, Key-Nana (what my mom wants me to call Christina) was fast on her feet and drove us to the super cool indoor playground at the mall. It had all the things I love: animals, running space, and my big cousin Kelsey.


she even let me use her as a prop to climb, now that's love :)

The next day started out the way I like to start any day... breakfast and a dance party while watching a Baby Genius video.



The weather was still nasty, so we decided to go to the aquarium. I love the aquarium in Chatt town, so I knew I would love it in Tampa too! BTW- the yellow sweater was the ONLY long sleeve item in my suitcase. Mom packed for sunny and 70, not rainy :(. It really wasn't cold, but the pouring rain made it hard to not wear sleeves.



Kelsey and I enjoyed a break on the rockers before it was time to leave.



When we got back to Kelsey's house, I took off my pants and relaxed! I was worn out from running around so much! I wasn't asleep here, but mom was about to take me to the pack-n-play for my nap.


We went to the Cheesecake Factory (one of mom's favorites!) that night as a last ho-rah! Kelsey's mom had the briliant idea of bringing our movies along. I watched my favorite baby Signing Video (that Kelsey's mom gave Marmee for Christmas!), while the adults were chatting and eating.



Kelsey watched Elmo!


I had to wake up at 5:15 Saturday morning to catch my flight. Mommy left me in PJ's so I could be comfy. Once again, the hand held DVD player was a life saver, along with goldfish :)


We love you Killgoar family! Hope to see you REALLY soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment