Mar 25, 2010

A fun day with my mommy

Every day with my mommy is a fun day ( smile), but today was extra fun! It was a beautiful and sunny day outside, perfect for playing! Who did I call to play on the Little General playground in Ringgold with me? Who else but JoJo!! My baby cousin by 8 weeks exactly. We play together every Monday, Tuesday, and everyother Wednesday at my Marmee's house. Since mommy didn't work this Wednesday, I asked her to call Joli to come play.


I had a great time running around, and playing with all the neat "toys,"

but my favorite thing was playing with the wood chips. I was one messy girl!


I went down the big girl slide all by myself, kind of :). Mommy let me sit in her lap for a really big slide too!



I loved climbing up the playground equipment. It involved my favorite activity, climbing up stairs.

After a fun morning at the park, I needed a little nap. Mom and I went home and rested up so we could meet Anita and Braxton at the Zoo! I miraculously stayed in my stroller the whole time. Mom was super impressed by that!



Monkeys, snakes, lepards, and birds were a few of my favorite animals. Every time I saw an animal I would point it out to my mommy and say "hi" to it.


The most bizzare animal that we saw was this:

it's called a capybara, and boy was it strange looking!
I had such a fun day with mommy today! When I got home I ate dinner and crashed before my already early 7:30 bed time. I can't wait to see mom try and top this fantastically fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment