Feb 28, 2009

Happy Bathtub time

I had attempted a "big girl bath" before, but did not enjoy it. My daddy made the water ice cold, because he was afraid that he would burn me. I cried and cried the whole time, and usually I love getting clean. My mommy thought that last night would be a great time to give it another chance, and I didn't mind one bit!
Mommy gently dipped me in the water a few times before the big plunge!
At first, I was a little confused.
The washcloth on my belly felt familiar, so I went with it.
Sparky was even interested to see my reaction.
I loved the water being poured on my belly. Except when mom accidentally splashed some in my mouth.
My favorite part of any bath time is when my mommy washes my hair. 
I have to get my back washed thoroughly, because I poop out of my diaper on a daily basis.
My mommy is about to hand me over to daddy so I can be wrapped up in my towel and dressed. I think we will have another big girl bath tonight! 

1 comment:

  1. You are a gorgeous chunky monkey! Love the pooping out of your diapers! Kelsey

    ReplyDelete