Feb 8, 2009

I had a fun weekend! My mommy went to my daddy's basketball game on Friday night (don't ask how it turned out), so I got to spend some QT with my snuggle partner AKA Marmee.

Although Friday nights game did not turn out like we had hoped, my daddy's team still received 1st place for the regular season! We are so proud of him! My mommy is extra excited that the season is over and my daddy will be coming home earlier every day!
My Saturday started out with a princess party for my fellow  princess Mia. I basically slept through the party, but that didn't stop Mia from loving on me lots!
Here I am lounging on my daddy after the party.
I will be able to buy cars on Auto Trader and download ringback tones onto my cell phone at a very early age.
I went on my first walk on Saturday!! It was a beautiful day, and so much fun!
Here I am with my mommy.


These are a couple of random pictures that have been taken of me in the last week....

My eyes are still very blue.... my daddy can't wait for them to turn brown so I look like a Mountjoy!
Can you find me in the sea of pink?

3 comments:

  1. I love all the pink!!! She is so cute, and you look WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so cute! Keeley is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. I've been sick pretty much all of January so I've stayed away from everyone with babies. I hate that I missed seeing both her and Mia on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your new blog background- you raised the bar and now we are going to have to upgrade... Keeley- you are precious in your little pink hat! Love you guys- Chris and Kelsey

    ReplyDelete