Feb 15, 2009

My first Valentine's Day

I had a great first Valentine's week! My mommy dressed me in lots of different Valentine inspired outfits to celebrate love!
This is what I wore to my debut at church.
Here I am with my mommy!
This is a picture of me with my mommy and daddy on Valentine's Day. My Marmee came over to watch me while mommy and daddy went to eat and to buy me more stuff!
Do you see my big smile??? That's because I'm wearing my favorite shirt- if you can't read it, it says "my heart belongs to my mommy."
Above and below are cute Valentine inspired sleepers. I choose comfort over fashion at this point, but I humor mommy.

I wore this outfit when I visited my mommy's class! I also went to the doctor and got my first round of shots (ouch!). I was such a big girl, and I was proud of my mommy for only tearing up a little bit. The good news about going to the doctor- I found out how much weight I've gained and how much I've grown. I'm 12 pounds 4 ounces, and 23 inches long!! Can you believe I'm only 7 weeks old? I am now wearing 3 month clothing, sadly my mommy has tucked away my newborn stuff.

2 comments: