Feb 22, 2009

Joli is here!

Meet my new cousin Joli. She was born February 20th. She is not as big as I was, coming in at 7lbs. 12oz, but she does have chunky cheeks!


Here I am on my way to meet my little cousin. You can't tell from my face, but I was very excited.

My Uncle Jake has me, and my daddy has Joli in this picture. UncleAlign Center Jake always teases me about my weight, but I don't ever comment on his hair line :).

I am almost double Joli's size, but I think she will catch up soon!

Here's another picture of us together, me looking like a monster in comparison.

My Marmee has to learn how to double fist us.

Marmee and Poppie will have double the fun with their two new additions!

My mommy lined us up from oldest to youngest. I am the only one who cooperated with her plan. I know better than to misbehave for my source of food.

Here's a close up shot of me at Joli's house practicing being a big cousin.

2 comments:

  1. I love your innocent pouty face- reminds me of your Mommy when she was a baby! Welcome Miss Joli, you are adorable!! We can't wait to see you guys again- love, Kelsey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair line is way cooler than your chunkiness little girl. If I'm not mistaken, it's not much different from your daddies....

    ReplyDelete