Feb 20, 2009

My Big Granny

Meet my Big Granny! She will be 90 years old on April 1st. This is a picture of us when she came to visit me during my first week at home. Don't let her sweet face fool you, she is where my mommy and I get our ability to be feisty :).
I put on my polka dot shirt and jeans for the drive to Dayton! I wanted my Big Granny to see how much I've grown!
She picked me up as soon as I got there. I smiled and cooed at everyone, of course I was a hit.
I did manage to have an explosion in my diaper (it even got on mommy's sweater!!), so here I am in a comfy sleeper with my Great Aunt Alice.
Granny had to get her hands on me one more time before I left. I can't wait to visit again and cuddle her!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing the pictures! Keeley is precious! Thanks for sharing your blogspot with us.
    :)
    Joan Parris

    ReplyDelete