Feb 24, 2010

Kindermusic

I started Kindermusic about 6 weeks ago. I love seeing all of my friends and dancing and being silly. Mom likes to go and hang out with other mommies too! I never fuss about getting in the car when it's time to go to one of my favorite places :).

Doesn't it look like so much fun? All the mommies are really nice to me. Miss Amanda is a great teacher too!

We are learning how to take one thing at a time, and to say "thank you" when someone gives us something. This can be a challenge for me because I like to take as many things as my hands can hold, and I haven't mastered the words "thank you."

Mom didn't get me from the right angle here, but I love playing with the shakers and singing! We had a little parade in my classroom, it's fun!
Some times, I like to stand by the window and watch. They were singing "Skidamarinky Dinky Dink" and I thought it was an odd song.

When Miss Amanda pulled out the scarves, I jumped right back into action! I love putting them on my head, and playing peek-a-boo!

Before we sing the bye-bye song, we read books while we take turns swinging in the blanket (mommy didn't get a picture of this- she said it was hard to sing, dance, skip, shake, etc... with a camera.).

I love spending time with all my kindermusic buddies! They make my Thursdays super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment