Feb 18, 2010

You're seriously going to let me play in this stuff???

Mom tells me that we are having an unusual white winter this year. I have admired the snow from my favorite window in our house (you know the really low one at the bottom of my stairs), but have only ventured out in my mommy or daddy's arms.....until this weekend. Mom heard a lot of other mommies talking about the fun that their kids had in the snow, so she thought it would be fun for me to at least touch it and walk in it a bit.

Walking in it was fine, even interesting. I even touched the frigid snow in my daddy's hand.
But then it happened.

I fell on my bottom.

It was icy and wet.

I cried.

My daddy quickly picked me up and took me back inside to warm up and dry off. I don't care what the other kids are doing.... I will admire snow from my window from now on. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm so glad you found my blog because Amy has told me about you, too! Yes, you will find a lot of pictures on my blog of little MK, ha! I love pictures and I love her =)! Your little girl is precious!

    ReplyDelete