Feb 6, 2010

Water, Water Everywhere (and fish too!)


          I am a big fan of every type of animal. I am probably most familiar with barnyard animals because I have lots of books, videos, puzzles, etc...that have a barnyard theme. I was really excited when my parents decided to broaden my horizon from things that "moo" and  say "neigh." The Tennessee Aquarium was a perfect Sunday afternoon activity for us. It wasn't crowded, and everyone enjoyed their time.
        Every time someone would say "Look Keeley, it's a fishy!" I would acknowledge them by making my fishy face. When we're at home mom always asks me to give my dog love, or my pig, or doll.....but apparently you are not supposed to give the fish love. Everytime I puckered up to kiss the fish (really the glass between the fish and I) mom would freak out and talk about germs and how gross it was. I thought it was unkind to not show my love to the fish, so we blew them kisses.

Strangest thing, did you know that bunnies belong in an aquarium? I didn't either. But there was the cutest little bunny there that I REALLY wanted to pet.  Mommy kept getting in my way though.
So I got on my belly to get a closer look. 
The Penguins were so cute! Mom said they weren't as active as they usually are (if you ever go and really want to see them swimming around, lunch time is prime time), but I didn't mind.

I loved being under the fish tanks and looking up at the fish.
This alligator was so cute! I wanted to squeeze him and love on him. Darn that glass!
How embarrassing! My skirt was tucked into my diaper (or something like that). I hope mom has a piece of toilet paper stuck to her shoe the next time she goes to the restroom for not fixing this before she took a picture.
Fun times were definitely had by all. Since my daddy has a family pass, I think I'll ask him if he can take me every weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment