Feb 16, 2010

L is for the way you look at me....

Colin and I sent my Marmee and Grandma a singing telegram for Valentines Day. Mommy and I drove over to my Marmee's house the morning of the anticipated telegram so we could see her face when the singers arrived. Here I am looking out the window, anxiously awaiting the group while enjoying some play popcorn.


I also killed a little time by reading a few books with my Marmee. Mom made me leave at 10, so I could go home and nap. I was ticked off that the group was an hour late and that I missed them. Marmee called me as soon as they finished singing their rendition of L-O-V-E. She said she LOVED it, and even got a little teary eyed. I was still mad that they were late, but glad that she liked it.
Here are a few of my Valentine inspired outfits :) (notice my cute heart leggings in the pic above).


Here I am last year for Valentines Day.... simply adorable.


Here I am this year on Valentines Day morning on the same couch, but not the same baby! Look how much I've grown! I also do not sit like a little bump on a log anymore. I like to move it move it.
Daddy surprised mommy with 100 multi-colored roses for the big day of love :). I hope I marry a man just like him one day.

He also made us heart shaped pancakes.

After church, we went over to my Marmee and Poppy's house for lunch and to get my Valentines.


My Marmee made up a song about me last year that I want to share in light of the day of Love-
"I love everything about you, everything about you, everything about you. I love everything about you, everything about my little girl. I love the way you laugh, I love the way you cry. I love your little giggle and your sweet baby sigh, I love eveything about you." Mom kind of made up her own version as well, so this might be a bit of a mix :)

We hope everyone had a wonderful day, sending everyone my love!!

2 comments:

  1. I do love everything about you baby girl! You are a aprcious Valentine present every day! Marmee

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, see if you can figure out the scrambled word in the message above

    ReplyDelete