May 17, 2010

Busy weekend!



I had a really fun, really busy weekend! I played with my friend Karoline, had a spend the night party with my Marmee and Poppey, went to Jakob's soccer game, went to Colin's baseball game, went to church, Jakob and Joli's dedication, cook out at Jakob and Joli's, and participated in the Strawberry festival at my Marms! Whew! I even missed a few fun activities such as a yard sale, and Wyatt's birthday party due to my nap schedule! Mommy was sooooo super busy too, that she only got a few pictures from Jakob and Jojo's dedication from our whole busy weekend.


Don't I look too excited for words here? At least Colin looks happy and sweet as always.

Colin and I were excited to go to Jakob and Joli's dedication. We were even more excited when we saw all the cupcakes and snacks that we could eat :)! This is a typical picture of Jakob and Colin. Jakob loves his Colin!


Daddy tried to get a picture of Joli and I, but I was resistant. I was more interested in food and running around than saying "cheese" for a camera.


I did have an incident where I fell and maybe teared up just a tad....

but I got over it quickly and had fun running around the being silly with my mommy.


Having a good snack on hand is always a good move on mommy and daddy's end. They know how to keep a girl happy.


The dedication was sweet. We were glad to be there to support Jakob and Jojo and to give them our love! Colin and I love them both to pieces! 

No comments:

Post a Comment