May 24, 2010

Lookouts clinic

Colin went to a baseball clinic at the Lookouts Stadium on Saturday. It was really cool. They provided the clinic, a t-shirt, and lunch for free! What a deal! The best part about it was he invited me to come watch him.
He was sooooo excited to play with real pros!


Our cousin Bryson came along too! He and Colin play together on the Royals, and they will be playing on the same All-Star team this summer!


They are such silly boys!

I spent most of my time enjoying snacks and walking around the ball park. There were LOTS of steps for mommy and I to climb, and LOTS of seats for me to sit in.



Colin got some batting tips from a real lookouts player. Daddy said he listened to him better than he ever listens to daddy.


Between centers the boys practiced throwing and fielding the ball.


It was lots of fun for everyone, maybe some day we will watch Colin play in the Lookouts Stadium!

No comments:

Post a Comment