May 10, 2010

I love my mommy the best



Mother's Day was a lot of fun. Daddy and I started the day off by bringing mommy a Starbucks while she was in bed. She seemed to LOVE that. Then daddy started making breakfast because Grandma (daddy's mommy), Aunt Sarah, Uncle Bryan, and Addi were coming over for breakfast. Addi had a boo-boo on her foot, but she let Grandma work her magic to get the little stick out.


I was very concerned for Addi. I didn't like that she was hurting.



We sat around visiting for so long that we missed church! That was the only part of the day that wasn't perfect, but it was nice spending time with some of our favorite people.

While I was napping mommy went shopping. She got back as I was waking up, and we decided to go downtown to the market. We had sooooo much fun. Mommy bought me the cutest little pillowcase Georgia dress, and I ate a yummy cupcake.



I was even allowed to get out of my stroller for a little bit. The only rule was that I had to hold onto someone's hand at all times. That is a difficult rule for me to follow.


Our next destination was my Marmee's house. We grilled hamburgers and hotdogs and played outside. Mom and dad put the camera up before my cousins arrived, I wish they could have taken more pictures of me playing :(.  Before my cousins got there mommy played soccer with me,


and let me play with Jack-Jack,


and tossed me around (my favorite!).


Mommy is not a fan of this picture, but what's Mother's Day without a picture of mommy and her baby girl? I love you mommy, you're the best!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous mommy!!! Who does your hair!>!> Keeley looks great
    in yellow!

    ReplyDelete