May 27, 2010

Playing house in my Pjs

I love running around and playing in my pjs. It's almost like putting them on adds a surge of energy to sleepy self. One of my favorite new things to play with is my new doll house. It is the perfect size, with just the right amount of accessories (so I don't have a million pieces everywhere). 



The daddy and the little girl are my two favorite people to play with. I will put them in the bath tub, in the rocking chair, sitting at the kitchen table, or in bed! I leave the baby in her crib, because she needs her rest. The mommy is missing, or I know she would also be a favorite.



Mom thinks it's hilarious that I kick back and play! She's never seen me do this before! Notice the barn beside the doll house? We decided that this nice little family lives on a farm :). 



I am also LOVING playing with my doll house door that fits on the outside of the playroom door.


I love to open and shut the doors, and ring the door bell. It's really funny when someone knocks on the door, or when I look through the peep hole. 



I love playing house so much! It's fun when there is no cooking, cleaning, or laundry involved!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my shes sooo cute!!!!! tutu cute! ha! where did you get
    her zebra outfit?!?! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeley, you look adorable in your comfy pj's playing with your dollhouse and new door. Mommy is getting pretty professional at taking pictures! I love you SO MUCH!!!!
    Anonymous Marmee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy :)! Her PJ's are from Gymboree, they are a little "snug" on her full figure :)

    ReplyDelete