Jun 2, 2010

Learning to share


Hello. My name is Keeley Mountjoy, and I am learning to share.
Mommy and I have been praying about me learning to share and being sweet to others. I was tested last Saturday with a play date with my little (by 8 wks) cousin Joli.

At first I did not want to share my toys, or my mommy with Jojo, but mommy reminded me to be a good hostess. 
So, I shared my ball popping machine with Jojo and she really liked it! I had fun playing with her and letting her hold the balls too!



I showed Joli where my books are, and had fun reading beside her.



No toys were off limits for Joli to play with!



The biggest test came near the end of our date. I'm usually the most stingy with food because it is my favorite thing in the universe. But you know what? Joli wanted to share food and....



I helped feed it to her! It feels good to share with others. I am still working on doing this all the time, but I think I'm getting a good grasp!

No comments:

Post a Comment