Jun 19, 2010

Kelsey part 1

My cousin Kelsey is the best (and her mommy Christina is nice too :))! I was sooo excited that she flew in to see me on Thursday! She was a super big girl on the flight (probably because she is a pro), and was in the best mood when she got to Marmee's house.


We instantly bonded over a toy that Poppy showed us, and we stayed tight from that moment on.



Kelsey even came as my visitor to Kindermusik! She had a great time with all of my fun friends!



I even shared my mommy while we were in class! 



Thursday afternoon we had plans to swim, but the bottom fell out of the sky and it POURED rain :(! But we still had fun playing and running around with Jakob and Jojo!



We ate dinner at Marmee and Poppey's house, and boy were all the cousins CRAZY! We were all running around having such a fun time together.



Kelsey had a big day on Friday. She woke up early and had her 2 yr. pics taken by Miss Brittany! Mommy helped Kelsey and her mommy during the photo shoot, but I wasn't going to miss out on all the fun so daddy met up with the girls so Kelsey and I could play in the park!


Before any serious playing could be done, Kelsey and I needed our mid morning snack. Can you believe our moms had us in matching outfits? 



We had the best time splashing around in the water fountain at the park! I'm not sure if our moms realized just how wet we would get.


My personal favorite thing to do was stand under this lovely elephant and wait for him to drip water on my head.



Kelsey joined in the fun in between running around.



After a fabulous lunch at Chick-fil-a KK and I were tired and ready for a good nap! We woke up to great news- swimming!



luckily the weather was beautiful today, so we had a fun time hanging out together in the pool with our moms (no dads present- except my mommy's dad :) ). 



I loved swimming, but I REALLY loved playing with the blocks that are made for the pool. I would gather as many as possible and hold them. I think I held five at a time for a record. 



I am having such fun with Kelsey, I can't wait to spend a few more days with her before she leaves on her big airplane.

1 comment:

  1. These pics look like you guys are having a blast this summer!
    I love the matching tutu bathing suits=)

    ReplyDelete