Jun 22, 2010

Kelsey part 2


Saturday morning everyone decided to take a trip to the Zoo! This was my fourth trip to the zoo this year, but I LOVED it!



Jakob has been such a sweet big brother,



and big cousin lately. Jojo and I are lucky to have him in our lives.



This pretty kitty was licking his lips at me. I wonder if he wanted some of my snack or a little taste of me?



I really didn't care, I loved him even if he did want to eat me. We probably stayed here the longest because the two jaguars were being very playful with us and we had them all to ourselves.



We also really enjoyed the "Goodnight Gorillas" as I referred to them. It was their birthday today. We sang happy birthday to them, and watched them open their presents. 



I think I was watching them a little to closely, taking notes on how to eat my banana.



I ran to Colin's ball game after my nap and then met up with everyone at Marmee and Poppy's house. Kelsey, Jojo, and I were having fun playing outside and with the water table.



Kelsey decided that she would rather play by herself so she asked me nicely to play somewhere else ( I was later informed that Jojo hit Kelsey back for me :) ).



My sweet Jakob let me play soccer with him, and he loved on me :)


After baths we all perked up and decided to play a friendly game of ring around the rosy.


Ring around the rosy is probably my very favorite thing to play at the moment. Lots to love about it: singing, holding hands, running in a circle, and falling down :)!


The next day we had ball games and a birthday gathering for Kelsey. We went to my Uncle Jake's house to swim and eat pizza and cake/ice cream. The cake and ice cream were both good, but we really liked the watermelon! 












Buba had two ball games, so he jumped in the pool to cool off ate a piece of pizza, and then ran back to the ball fields. His team plays in the championship game tonight- good luck Buba!



We miss you already Miss Kelsey! Hope to see you again REAL soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment