Jun 11, 2010

I'm staying behind

So my family will be heading out to the beach in the morning without one important thing- ME! Mommy, daddy, Colin, Jake, Jenni, and Jakob are heading to Fort Walton for an extended weekend getaway. Mom didn't want to leave me behind, but EVERYONE insisted that I would not have fun, nor would anyone else. I'm not complaining. You want to know why? I get to stay at the happiest place on earth- my Marmee and Poppy's house!


It's fun because my Marmee lets me do a lot of things that my mom doesn't and she sings silly songs for me to dance to. I was dancing so hard here that my hair bow came out!



Poppy is a lot of fun too! He likes to throw me around, and rock with me.



Mom packed with EVERYTHING in mind, including some new fun things to play with. She only let me take one new thing out of the bag tonight and boy was it fun! She made me credit card sized laminated pictures for "my wallet." I love looking at the pictures on my friends and family members (thanks for the great idea Aunt Chris!)



Mommy is hoping that I will be a little sweetie while she is gone. I've had a bit of a "tude" lately. It seems as though I may be entering the terrible two's a little early. I know that I will be missed a lot by my mommy and daddy, but I hope that they can relax in the sun for a few days while I play! 



Love you Momma!
Love you Dadda!
See you real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment