Jun 20, 2010

My Dad is a Dirtbag....


A Boynton All-Star Dirtbag that is :). He is the best baseball coach in the whole wide world, and I'm not just saying that because he waves at me and talks to be through the fence during the games. My daddy spent most of his Fathers Day being a great dad coaching my big brother Colin for two all-star games. 

Colin and Daddy did manage to run over to Jake's house for a quick dip in the pool in between games this afternoon to cool off for a hot second. I decided to swim and stay at Jake's house with my Marmee because my cousins were playing and I was having the best time (more on that in my next Post- Kelsey part 2).


Daddy, I think you are the most wonderful Dirtbag in the whole world. If I could choose any daddy to be my daddy, I would choose you! I love you more than anything in the world! Happy Fathers Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment