May 21, 2010

G is for Gymnastics

We had fun at the Gymnastics Center today with my cousins Addi, Libby, and Bryson! Have I mentioned that I LOVE my mommy only working 2-3 days a week?

One of my FAVORITE things to do is jump and run on the trampoline track. Addi thought it was fun too!


I also love to crawl up the cheese and do flips down it.



I am a master at maneuvering a ball. I rolled this ball in between the balance beams perfectly.


I was a little timid of the pit. I would scoot to the edge and dangle my feet, but I was afraid to take the plunge.



Addi wasn't afraid. She even passed the foam cubes to me so I could play with her.


Mommy knew that I would love the pit once in it, so she tossed me- and she was right! I loved it! 



Bryson loved it too! He was really good at digging holes in the foam.



Libby showed Addi and me some of her gymnastics moves. We were totally impressed. We both wanted to look official like Lib too. Addi's mommy bought her an outfit so she could be like Libby. My mommy  told me we would have to wait and ask daddy.



Addi tried this one on, but it was too tight! My mommy didn't get a picture of her in the better fitting outfit.



Mom thought it was funny that this was the ONLY picture that she got of the four of us (because we were all running all over the place 90 to nothing).


Needless to say it was only a matter of minutes after we got into the car that I was out! It looks like I fell asleep while eating my snack because my hand is still in the snack cup. You know I'm tired when I choose sleep over eating.  Thanks for the fun morning!



1 comment:

  1. Precious! I LOVE the one of her passed out in the car seat!

    ReplyDelete