Aug 26, 2010

7 years, 20 months :)

My bubba turned 7 Monday! We had a low key swimming party on Saturday for him, and wouldn't you know that I was running a 103 temp. that day! Daddy took me to the doctor twice Saturday morning. When he called at 5 a.m. to find out when they opened, he was told 9:00.  They failed to mention that the doctor would not be in until 10:30.  Soooo, we were there at 9:00 sharp, only to THEN be told the doctor would be on rounds until 10:30.  Needless, to say none of us were happy, most of all ME!  Two trips to the doctor in one morning....arrgh!   I am on an antibiotic for a few more days, and hopefully I'll be back to my old self.

Mom is bummed that the chaos of me being sick Saturday caused her to forget to take the camera to Colin's party.  It really teed me off too, since I couldn't go and wanted to see the pictures.  Ahhhh! She did get some pics of Colin on his scavenger hunt to find his presents though....

A telescope...


Official Duke uniform :)



Silly bands and some cash money :)


A basketball signed by the Duke coaching staff,



and some other fun stuff (like the Legos that mom does not love because they have lots of tiny pieces).  I love my Ca-ca so much and am glad I got to celebrate his official birthday with him at Cici's on Monday!

Here are a few random pics of me from the past week or two, because no post is complete without a few pics of me :).

I am still loving my Wiggles. Greg/Sam is my favorite, probably because yellow is my favorite color. Doesn't my hair look lovely here? 

Mom says this picture will be priceless one day. We are thinking it will be the MOST embarrassing for Jakob since he is five years old taking a bath with his little cousins :)! Jakob, were you trying to spank me?


I've been crummy feeling for about two weeks. It started out with a runny nose, so I have become close with my nose sucker once again. 



I am becoming such a girly girl! I want to pull out shoes and try them all on and dance when I'm hanging in my room. I also like to wear my bows, and when I see beautiful things I say "OOOOOOHHHHH PRETTY."


Here are a few more of my 20 month stats:

weight: about 30 whopping pounds! 

clothing size: 2T

Favorite words/phrases:
  •  I love you ______ (momma, dadda, Pop Pop, Marne..etc..)
  • Elmo's World
  • Up Please, and Thank you (in the mornings it's usually "Up please Daddy" so he'll come get me out of my crib!
  • Next please (when listening to music, and I'm bored with the current song)
  • teeth please (when I want to brush my teeth)
  • happy bath (when I take my bath)
  • No, no Sparky
  • __________where are you???

Songs I sing along to:
  • Jesus loves me 
  • Elmo's World
  • ABC's
  • Baa, Baa Black Sheep
  • Twinkle Twinkle
  • well, basically anything that's on, or that my crazy mommy sings.

Cutest Things I do:
  • randomly go up to someone and kiss them on the leg
  • Color like a big girl at my table
  • Play "No more Monkey's jumping on the bed" and sing along.
  • Give big hugs and pat the persons back that I'm hugging.
  • My mommy and daddy agree that I basically wake up cute and go to bed cuter!



1 comment:

  1. Colin looks like such a big boy now! Kelsey loves the pic of Keeley's red sparkly shoes, and the one of Jakob in the tub!

    ReplyDelete