Aug 1, 2010

Last week with mommy and daddy

We have had a fun and busy last week before mommy and daddy have to go back to work. Every day we had some kind of activity or errands to run (usually both!). We FINALLY made it to the Creative Discovery Museum on Tuesday. Before we left mom put my hair in a pony tail. I took it out 3 times before she finally decided to let me just wear it down.

Colin and I were excited about being one of the first people to the museum. We enjoyed some of the outdoor attractions before going in.

Colin (and my daddy :) ) used this pulley to make a BIG bubble surround them. It was super funny to watch them try not to pop it.


I didn't have the best experience possible because I was not allowed to have my snack inside the museum. If my parents had known they would have given it to me in the car. Guess they will know for next time.


Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed myself. I just had a few mini melt downs and constantly asked for my "sack."

The cool thing about the Creative Discovery Museum is Colin and I can both have an equal amount of fun! There are tons of things to do for both of our age groups.

The balancing seal was one of my favorite things. It combined two things that I love dearly- an animal and being able to take things out/put things in to containers.

The sugar on top was the book room. Mom and I sat in there and read until I was ready to go.

We had a fun family morning out, and can't wait to go back again. We will remember to eat a snack BEFORE we go :).

No comments:

Post a Comment