Aug 28, 2010

Big girl school


I started big girl school this week! I am going to Mother's (or Marmee's on Mondays) Morning Out at my church on Mondays and Fridays from 8:30-12:00 each week :). I wasn't sure if I would like it or not, but guess what? I LOVE IT! Marmee took me on Monday for my first day, and I didn't even cry! She wasn't able to snap good pics of me on Monday, so mom tried to on Friday.....

Here I am stretching before heading out for my first Friday of MMO! It's hard work going to school!



I did manage to actually look at the camera for one picture. Mom can't stop looking at this picture, and I've even heard her saying "I can't believe how big my baby is." Uhhhhh mom.....I'm not a BABY anymore.



I really like my teacher, and there are just three cute girls in my class :)! Joli and I being two of those girls, and another sweet girl Lily (who lived behind mommy and daddy in her old house when she was in her mommy's belly!).



When mommy picked me up I had a beautiful picture, and a happy note to give her! 
We learned about the animals that God made, and the sounds that they make this past week. Anyone who knows me knows that I love animals and their sounds!!


By the time mommy got Joli and I in the car (which looked a little difficult on her part), and we got home I was sooooo tired! We ate lunch and then took a 2 1/2 hour nap! 

I love going to big girl school! Thank you mommy for letting me spread my wings :).

No comments:

Post a Comment