Sep 6, 2010

It's football time in Georgia :)

I attended THREE football games this past week. The first game was in support of my daddy's school. It was a 4:30 game (middle school), so it was prime play time for me. I had the best time at the game cheering with the cheerleaders and dancing with the band. The best part? We beat our rival Heritage!


Friday night the familia went over to the Elkins house because Ms. Nicole has been asking for mommy's chicken enchiladas. Since she had baby Kennedy we thought we could take dinner and hang out for a little bit. We all headed to the high school game to watch some of mommy and daddy's former students play (and Mr. Greg and Ms. Nicole's current students :) ). 



Mommy and daddy thought I *might* make it until half time, because my bed time is typically 8:00pm. Well, between the sandbox and fried oreos I had no problem staying up until 10:30! It was a great game, and even better the Tigers won! 



Saturday morning we headed to LFO to watch my Jakob play flag football. It was a 10:00 game, which was perfect because the Georgia game started at 12:00 :).
Here's a picture of the little nut!



He was a stud, scoring 3 or 4 touchdowns! The little goof ball is fast!



I was cheering for him during the game, and couldn't wait to give him a hug afterwards. We are so glad that his team wears red and black because it will match my Georgia outfits each week :).



Marmee snapped a quick family photo on our way out of the game. We were ready to go cheer on the DAWGS for their first win! 



But, do you know what I love MOST about football season? Hanging out with my favorite people and eating good food :)! 



Football Fall is in the air, and I love it!




1 comment:

  1. I love it! You are a real trouper & a true football fan......

    ReplyDelete